Giving your personal data is entirely voluntary. Any data that you give is processed only in the way you agree before you give your data.
- Whenever you add a comment, signup to my newsletter or even contact me you are giving me your personal data. In return I guarantee that it will be confidential, secure and will never be given to the other entities without your consent.
- Personal data is processed by trusted entities only. This data is being collected carefully and protected from access by unauthorized entities.
- This site is heavily using cookies to make it work as intended. These can be used by this site and all other additional tools that help me make it work:
- Google Analytics (by Google LLC) which collects information about traffic on this website.
- Social functionality (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, LinkedIN) which allows you to share contents of this website.
- Comment functionality is brought by Disqus.
GDPR gives you potential ability to access, update, move and delete your personal data. You can always claim the information about you and how it is being processed if you contact me: email@example.com.
Subcontractors providing their services that can be in a loop of personal data processing:
- PL Sp. z o.o. – stores personal data on the servers (including mail services).
- Google LLC – measures traffic on this website.
- The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a MailChimp – stores your personal data if you subscribe to the newsletter.
- Other people that during technical support may potentially access your personal data.
All of them guarantee usage of right means to guard and protect personal data (even those based in the USA, namely Google and MailChimp, that are part of the Privacy Shield programme and guarantee appropriate level of personal data protection required by the European Union law).
If you want to subscribe to my newsletter, you are required to give me your email address and your name using appropriate form. This data will be used to send you any future newsletters unless you resign (your data will be erased from the database then). You can update your newsletter personal data and resign anytime.
Whenever you contact me using Contact Form or directly firstname.lastname@example.org you are giving me your email address and any other data that can be the part of this message. In this situation all this data is being processed in order to establish contact with you and you are giving consent to do this when you initiate this contact. Correspondence is being archived in order to prove its course in the future.
If you want to leave a comment under the post you need to sign up to the Disquss comment system which is being operated by Disqus Inc., 301 Howard Street, Suite 300, San Francisco, CA94105, USA. Disqus is an independent administrator of your personal data and you need to accept their rules. You can manage your comments as well as personal data associated with them directly from the Disqus User Panel.
Pictures on this website
If not specified otherwise all pictures on this website are my property. Most of them however are portraits of people. I am doing my best to pick only the most flattering shots that people would be happy about to present on this website. In any sensitive case (e.g. partial/full nudity, diseases) the agreement to publish them or not is always made by the model and any consent may be withdrawn after publication in the future. All the communication in this matter will be carried out with the official email address: email@example.com or directly in writing – the record of this process will be kept with special care to protect interests of both (i.e. model’s and mine) interests. Be informed however, that you cannot claim picture removal in these situations listed below:
- You are not in the picture.
- You are not the main subject of the picture (e.g. group pictures, blurred and out-of-focus silhouette) .
- You are a public person (e. g. politician, musician, journalist).
- The picture was taken at any closed or open organized event (e. g. weddings, festivals, parades, sports events, concerts, conferences).
Cookies and tracking systems
This site as almost all in the current Internet uses cookie files to provide its services. These files are being stored on your end-point-device (e.g. computer, tablet, smartphone). Some of them are removed right after you leave the page and others are kept longer to identify your browser next time you visit the site.
This site uses third-party cookies to provide all needed functionality. Their usage is described below:
- Google Analytics by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
It automatically collects information about the way you use my site and in return help me create statistics – based on them I make analyses in order to optimize my website. Google Analytics stores data it collected in the USA and it was proven that their data protection policies satisfy European laws.
- reCAPTCHA by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
- Sharing system connects your activity on the website with your social networks. If you are logged in to the one of these social network its service provider will associate your visit to my site with your profile in this network. When you share, this information will be published in that social network and can be accessed by others (according to the visibility of your posts in a given social network). Any other information about the way and goals of further processing of this data can be accessed:
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/legal/FB_Work_Privacy,
- Instagram – https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875?helpref=page_content,
- LinkedIN – https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy,
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/en/privacy.
If you wish not to be tracked by your social networks you can always log out from these services before you visit my site.
- Disqus system is being used to manage comments on this site.
This fact implies usage of cookies from Disqus Inc. This company assures that data collected from cookies are anonymized and you accept their terms when you register as their user: https://help.disqus.com/terms-and-policies/disqus-privacy-policy.
You can adjust settings regarding storage of cookies directly in your web browser. In particular you can entirely block cookies functionality. However, proper operation of this website will not be guaranteed any longer.
Whenever the site is being used it sends request to the server which is hosting this website. Every request is then saved in logs on the server. Logs contain information about e.g. your IP address, date & time, web browser, Internet service provider. They are not used to identify exact users either by me or the hosting service. They are only used by authorized entities to help during the webpage administration process.
Sharing personal data
- Applicable law,
- Technological and/or functional aspects of this website